Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Vintage Italia Pasta Chips Review.

Disclaimer: Pasta Chips sent me 4 full size bags of their Pasta Chips and two small bags  for free in return for my honest review! 


                                My Review


I was so excited to get to try  Vintage Italia's pasta chips because I love pasta and also love chips so i was like hmm... What is better then combining them both! I received the flavors Spicy Tomato herb, Alfredo, Marinara, Sea Salt and Garlic Olive Oil. These chips were pretty dang good. My favorite was the Marinara and the Garlic Olive Oil. The Garlic Olive Oil taste just like garlic bread. The Marinara taste like pizza. The Alfredo i wish had a more cheesy taste i found it didn't have enough cheese. The Spicy Tomato I didn't care for at all only cause i don't like Tomato's My husband loved them he's a huge Tomato Fan. The Sea Salt were okay it just taste like pasta straight out of the pot after being boiled which i don't mind cause i love the pasta out of the pot! I never knew I could enjoy my favorite pasta flavors in a oven baked chips. I think that's just great. I enjoy them very much, especially knowing they are 60% less fat that's amazing!! I know i can snack on these guilt free which is great! They are  way better for you then other chips! I really enjoyed these a lot! They have great flavor! I Seen myself grabbing for them for my afternoon snack very often. If you want to try something different that is very tasty and delicious then i would suggest you try Vintage Italia's Pasta chips! You should love them as much as ME! 

Product Info

Alfredo- The creamy, buttery flavors of alfredo sauce blend so nicely when parmigiano-reggiano is sprinkled in, making a decadent flavor to pair with the crunchiness of Pasta Chips.

Spicy Tamato and Herbs- Being located at the tip of the “boot”, it’s no wonder Calabria decided to add a little “kick” to the classic marinara flavor. Spice up your day with some arrabiata inspired chips!


Sea Salt- Puglia is located at the heel of the “boot” and this is where the largest salt flat in Europe is located. Simply seasoning with sea salt makes it easy for you to pair with your favorite dip!

Marinara-  Marinara sauce brings the classic flavors of Italy into one reminiscent taste. Everyone has a secret family marinara recipe that was passed down in the family, and we’ve included ours on these chips!

Garlic and Olive Oil-  Garlic and olive oil are the ultimate romantic duo; letting garlic simmer in olive oil creates a delicious aroma that wafts throughout the kitchen. Go ahead, open the bag and let the memories flow.

                                   Company Info 
I would like to take you on a journey through Italy with our delicious Pasta Chips, an idea born in the hills of Tuscany at a small, authentic Osteria, where food comes alive with the passion associated with Italy. It was here I was served fresh pasta dough drizzled with olive oil, topped with a few salt crystals. Everything was gently baked. I was in LOVE. As soon as I tasted this unique chip, I wanted to share with each one of you. SO simple but so good! This was the perfect chip.Pasta Chips are made with semolina flour and Italian herbs. We’ve married this Tuscan inspired chip with different seasonings based on regional Italian favorites, steeped in hundreds of years of Italian culture and living. I hope you enjoy Pasta Chips and the journey which brought it to life. I thoroughly enjoy creating innovative and interesting snacks. It’s my passion!
BUON APPETITO!
                                                Jerry Bello
                      Where To Buy?

You can also buy them at some super markets and they are available at Target! 

Also please check out this amazing company on Facebook and Twitter!











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate