Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Review On Bumble bars.

Disclaimer: Bumble bars sent me a 12 pack of there jr bars for free in return for my honest review.

                               My Review
Bumble bar sent me a 12 pack of their bars, in the 12 pack they had 3 flavors in it, the flavors are Amazing Almond, Original Peanut and Chocolate crisp. The chocolate has good flavor has a strong chocolate flavor, I love chocolate so i really enjoyed this one it was my favorite. The peanut bar i didn't care for too much. I found it taste nothing like peanuts it taste more like sesame. I wish it would of had more of a peanut or peanut butter flavor but sadly it didn't. The almond bar was very tasty it had an amazing nutty taste! I love how soft the texture of the bar is. I really enjoyed these bars. I ate one every morning they got my day started. My little 5 year old niece and husband loved them a lot as well. They didn't last long in my house at all! The best thing about the bumble bars is that they are gluten free, organic and only 90 calories a bar. So if your looking for a healthy snack or breakfast bumble bar is the -perfect choice pick you up some today and give them a try! You should fall in love! 

Product Info 

Amazing Almond- Mouth-watering nibs of almonds enhance the nutty, chewy sesame flavors of our Original bar. An irresistible natural snack for nut lovers.

Orignal Peanut-Tasty peanuts and sesame, accented by vanilla and cinnamon, join forces to create a sumptuously chewy bar. The perfect natural treat.

Chocolate Crisp- Suymptuous chocolate enrobes crisp brown rice, sesame seeds, and peanuts for a bar that's sufficiently luscious to satisfy a chocolate craving or a discerning sweet tooth.


BumbleBar is the original certified organic and gluten free energy bar company. By handcrafting each bar with pure and simple ingredients we're working toward a pure and simple world. Rock on with BumbleBar!

Company Info

Back in 1995, I had a vision. I could combine my greatest passions, healthy food and environmental and social activism into one great tasting snack bar.  Back then, nobody was making an all organic energy bar. I wanted to use simple, whole foods. All of my ingredients needed to be organic and dairy free. No junk. No chemicals. No pesticides. I came up with the BumbleBar. The best tasting, whole food bar possible. I did not need to fortify my bars with lab produced vitamins and minerals because my bars were naturally nutrient dense. All of my friends and most importantly my son, Jed, loved my creation. I love making BumbleBars because I get to make available yummy food choices that support health while at the same time they improve the health of the planet and the people who grown the food. I do not compromise.
My Mom always taught me that I could make a difference. I do that every day with BumbleBar. I buy literally tons of organic ingredients from farmers around the world. My commitment to ethical sourcing contributes to healthier environments for our farmers and their children. What’s more, the organic ingredients used in all our products help keep water supplies clean, the earth fertile, and the biosphere free of pesticides. We are also helping to build a school in Ethiopia for the kids from the coop that we buy our sesame from.
I am fortunate to work for social social/economic justice and environmental sustainability. BumbleBar provides living wage jobs with medical and dental benefits. Last year, I donated more than 5% of sales to in kind donations. This is what inspires and excites me every day.
Thank you for helping me make the world a better place!

Where To Buy?
Also please check out this amazing company on Twitter and Facebook.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate