Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

My Review On Who Knew Smart Cookies

Disclaimer: Who Knew sent me 4 free coupons for Who Knew Smart Cookies for my honest review in return.
                                        

                                     
                                       My Review


When I had a chance to review Who Knew Cookies I was excited because I'am always looking for healthier snacks! I thought that these cookies were going to taste awful because they are healthy, but by my surprise they taste delicious just like any other cookie! They are similar to an Oreo,chocolate cookie with white cream in the middle. I love these a lot because when I eat them I don't feel as guilty! They come in vanilla, original chocolate chip and soft and chewy chocolate chip. I didn't get to try those because all my stores only had the chocolate, but i'm sure they taste just as delicious! I think you should try these if you want to snack smarter. I will continue to buy Who Knew cookies instead of the other cookies on the market from now on! :]

                                           INFO

So why are Who Knew cookies a smarter choice? Well, it's quite simple... our recipe includes a good source of fiber, 4 grams of whole grain, an as much calcium as an 8 oz. glass of milk! And while we were at it, we  removed the high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, trains fats, artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives. Make the smarter choice and enjoy the taste you love! Choose Who Knew! That's our story and we are sticking to it! 

                           Where To Buy?


                                      FACEBOOK




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate