Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

My Review On The Popcorners!

Disclaimer: I received a box full of popcorners for free in return for my honest review!   

                                My Review

Popcorners sent me a box full of popcorners and they had 4 flavors in all. The flavors were, Twisted Salt, Wisconsin Cheddar, Memphis BBQ and Sweet Cinnamon. These were very delicious. My favorite flavors out of all four  was  Twisted Salt and Cinnamon. The Memphis BBQ was very good as well it was very  sweet BBQ taste. I love how they come in an 2 oz bag that way your not over snacking. But they do come in 5 oz bags as well so you can share with family or friends! I love how It's popcorn in a chip. Cause I love both popcorn and Chip's, so them together are amazing!  What is even more amazing is they are full of whole grain.  They are all natural, Gluten free and non-GMO. So wit these you can snack smarter. It's only an 120 calories for an 1 oz bag which isnt that bad compared to some chips on the market. You should definitely give these a try. I think you will love them just as much as I do!! :]  


                            Where To Buy?
           https://www.popcorners.com/purchase
                                 
                                 You can also buy them from whole foods! 

                  Please check them out on FACEBOOK and on TWITTER.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate