Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 21, 2014

My Review On Victoria's Kitchen Almond Water.

Disclaimer: Victoria's Kitchen sent me 6 bottles of there Almond water for free in return for my honest review.

                                     My Review

Victoria's Kitchen sent me 2 of each flavor of their Almond water, Original, Coconut, and Mint Licorice. I have never tried Almond water so I was very excited to try these. They taste pretty good, They were very different. They have a very sweet flavor! The Original taste like water with a hint of Almond if you love almonds you will love the original. The coconut Taste just like coconut water a hint of perfect sweetness! and the mint and licorice was my favorite it taste very sweet with just the right amount of mint flavor! These are great and they are very healthy for you! If your tired of drinking plain water this would be a great alternative! I'm so glad I got to try these cause i never even knew they had almond water very delicious I will continue to drink these on occasion when i get tired of plain water! I really think you guys should try these I think you might just love them they are just so refreshing! :]


                            Product Info
Pretty Simple! We use purified water, cane sugar and natural flavors and extracts; the citric acid is just there for some FDA regulations about pH levels. Almond Water is the perfect combination of natural flavors, extracts, and a hint of sweetness.  Original:  PURIFIED WATER, CANE SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVORS, NATURAL EXTRACTS (ALMOND, VANILLA, AND ROSE), CITRIC ACID.
Coconut:  PURIFIED WATER, CANE SUGAR, ALMOND, COCONUT, AND OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID.
Mint & Licorice:  PURIFIED WATER, CANE SUGAR, ALMOND, MINT, AND OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID, LICORICE EXTRACT.
Almond water is the perfect combination of natural flavors, extracts, and a hint of sweetness. 
What's NOT in Almond Water? 
High Fructose Corn Syrup, Aspartame, Dextrose, Artificial Colors, Preservatives, Synthetic Flavors. Grandma never used these ingredients so why would we?
What Do We Stand For?
  • All Natural
  • Gluten Free
  • GMO Free
  • Vegan
  • Dairy Free
  • Kosher
  • Only 100 to 110 calories per 16 oz bottle (that's really not a lot!)
  • Extremely Refreshing
  • Decadent and Unique Taste
  • Non-Alcoholic
What Does Almond Water Do For You?
Pretty much nothing :-) Almond Water isn't a functional drink. 
If you are looking for electrolytes, you came to the wrong place :-) Almond Water is a family drink and just like a lemonade or a sweet iced tea, it is made for taste and refreshment only. It will not give you wings, it won't make you more energized nor relaxed; it will simply quench your thirst and make you happy!
You drink it cold, you enjoy a little sweetness and that's it. To us, it's more than enough. 
Who Drinks Almond Water?
David says: "I've been drinking Almond Water since I was a little boy and 30 years later, I am still drinking it! The original recipe comes from my grandmother. She has been making Almond Water in her kitchen for years. Now that Almond Water is available in a bottle, I am able to take it with me and enjoy it throughout the day! I drink it straight from the bottle or in a glass mixed with ice; I even like to put a drop in my morning coffee." 
Almond Water appeals to all ages, it is for everyone looking for something new, a little sweet and most importantly, extremely refreshing and all natural.
How does Victoria's Kitchen Almond Water compare to other Sweet RTD Beverages?
Can you make cocktails with Victoria's Kitchen Almond Water?
Absolutely! Mix it with Coconut Malibu or Amaretto for a simple cocktail or click here for some great recipes.

                          Company Info
Inspired by a traditional and artisanal recipe from my grandmother’s kitchen in the South of France, our Almond Water is the perfect combination of delicate yet tasty flavors that awaken your taste buds.
Everything that came out of my grandmother’s kitchen was always full of love, and Almond Water was no exception. Infused with natural flavors, extracts, and a hint of sweetness, it is a refreshing alternative to lemonade or iced tea.
I hope you will enjoy it as much as our family does.
David, Founder & Grandson
Although the original purpose of Almond Water was simply to be a delicious refreshment drink and an amazing treat made by a grandmother for her children and grandchildren, when David grew older, he realized it also made for an amazing cocktail mixer! Check out a couple of fun cocktail recipes here.
How It All Started
My grandmother had this amazing recipe for what she called Almond Water. She was always making it for us (the grandkids) when we would come over. I remembered it was so refreshing and sweet; an amazing afternoon treat. When my wife and I came to the US (from France), we kept on making Almond Water when we were entertaining. People were always asking for more to take home, this is where the idea of putting it in a bottle, ready-to-drink and shelf stable came from.
We presented it to a few local Los Angeles retailers and it was a huge success. We then decided to exhibit at The Winter Fancy Food Show in January 2012, followed by Expo West in March and the brand really took off.
We are now sold at over 1,000 locations nationwide with a big focus on the West Coast.

                              Where To Buy?

                                   LOCATOR

Also please check out this amazing company on FACEBOOK and TWITTER.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate