Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 21, 2014

My Review On Primizie Chips.

Disclaimer: Primizie Chips sent me 4 bags of there chips for free in return for my honest review! 




                                  My Review
When Primizie told me yes to review there crisp bread chips I was so excited! I love pita chips and these looked like those so i knew i would love them!! These chips are so delicious! They have great flavor as well. What I love the most is they have just the perfect crisp!! Primizie sent me 4 different flavors, Gouda and Garlic, Sea Salt, Chili with Lime and Italian 7 Herb. My husband and I loved all four flavors We did find that the Gouda and garlic and the Italian 7 herb taste very similar. The Sea Salt was our favorite, We really enjoyed these with some Spinach and Artichoke Dip! We want to make a Homemade Chili and try the chips with that! We think it would also go very well together! I Don't think these chips will last long in our house at all! They are just so delicious! I would love to buy more when We eat them all! You guys should definitely give these chips a try! You will love them!! My husband and I do A LOT! 

                                         Product Info

  • All natural 
  • Minimal ingredients 
  • Trans fat free
  • No preservatives
  • Cholesterol free
                                      Company Info

The basis for our crispbreads was discovered in Italy while traveling on a culinary tour through the country. The bread recipe was re-developed and became the cornerstone to our menus for Neapolitan pizzas, paninis and antipasto platters. We then discovered that when these breads were “crisped” they served as an even better vehicle for passed hors d’ Oeuvres, as bruschetta for antipasti and had superior “dipability” characteristics for cheeses and hearty dips. Primizie Crispbreads became an instant favorite to all we served. Primizie Crispbreads are a true chef created snack. They are an addictive, flavor forward, thick cut specialty chip with a distinctive crunch. Primizie Crispbreads are great for snacking on their own or pair perfect with just about any dip or spread imaginable. We hope you enjoy them as much as our family, friends and customers have over the years.

                                   Where To Buy

                             Amazon

                             Locator

         Please check out this amazing company on FACEBOOK and TWITTER.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate