Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

My Review On Phils Beef Jerky.

Disclaimer: I received 4 slabs of beef jerky for free in return for my honest review. 

                                   

                                  

                                      My Review

Phil's beef jerky sent me beef jerky in the flavors Teriyaki, Smoked hickory, Hot and Mild. Phil's Beef jerky has great flavor, They taste very delicious only con was it is very very tough. It was very hard for me to chew it! The mild jerky was pretty spicy for being mild. The Hot was unbearable I was screaming in pain my husband was even breaking a sweat! If you cant handle spicy i wouldn't eat the mild or the hot. The Teriyaki was my favorite it has honey in it so it has the perfect sweetness to it. They did have pieces of fat in the slabs of beef jerky but I find it just gives it more flavor! My husband and I really enjoyed this beef jerky a lot! I didn't last long in between me and him. I would definitely recommend this beef jerky and think you should definitely give it a try it has amazing flavor you will fall in love with it! I'm so happy i got a chance to try it Thanks Phil so much for this opportunity. :]

                              Product Info


Hickory- Great taste and a smooth flavor for folks who do not like it spicy, but a great hickory flavor that you will enjoy snacking on.
Mild- Has a little heat but it’s loaded with spices to get your attention, not a hot attention (that will cause the sweat to run down your face) but a little warm to make your taste buds tingle and put a smile on your face from the flavor.
Teriyaki- Has a great flavor, just sweet enough with Honey to make your mouth want to take another bite.
Hot- Made with 2 lbs. Habenero Peppers plus 16 oz’s of Cayenne Pepperthat will let you know you have something that has some heat to it (makes my mouth numb for hours) But depending on your taste buds, It may not be hot enough, But it will sneak up on you.

The pieces you get when you buy a bag of Phil’s beef jerky will stand out once you open the bag and the flavor hits your nose you will know that you have gotten a quality product. Not little pieces of beef, large pieces of beef that you can see and thick, that when you bite into it you know you have a piece of jerky in your hand. I have opened a bag of jerky in class and before I can get a piece out, I have had people already asking for some because the flavor fills the room.

I sell my jerky for $8.75 a bag (Vacuum Sealed for freshness) weight 4oz with shipping included in the price as well, priority mail delivered. You will find that my product will not have the store bought tasted, or a bland flavor you will enjoy eating it, as much as the customers I have now enjoy it.


                           Company Info

To Phil’s Beef Jerky, The best little Jerky plant in Tye Texas, after four years of trial and error I have come up with a few flavors of Beef Jerky that you will simply enjoy to eat. Yes we are a USDA inspected plant and follow the strict rules of the USDA Haccp plan to ensure our customers get the best and safest product that can be made. I use the best quality BEEF to give you the best jerky you can eat, instead of the standard run of the mill processed beef jerky that is chemically cooked and has little flavor and pieces that you can see thru.
With Phil’s Beef jerky you will see what you are paying for and the pieces that you are buying, big pieces of jerky that you can sink your teeth in and enjoy eating, Why settle for 5 or 6 little pieces of dried up meat that seems to turn to dust when you bite into it and a flavor that seems to stick to the top of your mouth that you are trying to wash down to get rid of.
"Phil’s Beef Jerky has a flavor that will jump out and slap your tongue with taste and make you say “WOW that is good stuff Maynard”.

Phil’s Beef Jerky has been in business for four years and has supported the troops serving in Iraq and Afghanistan through the families of the troops stationed overseas. I am retired military and have supported the troops because I know what it is like to be away from home, and the flavors of home you miss, A small piece of Beef jerky makes doing the job more livable.
I have four flavors Hickory, Mild, Teriyaki and Hot, the hickory has a great taste and smooth flavor for people that do not like some heat, and Mild has a little heat to, but it’s loaded with spices to get your attention, not a hot attention (that will cause the sweat to run down your face) but a little warm to make your taste buds tingle and put a smile on your face from the flavor. I have a Teriyaki that has a sweet taste of Honey that seems to make your taste buds water for another bite, And a HOT that has a lot of habanero pepper and Cayenne pepper as well( I know it makes my mouth numb for hours), It’s Hot I can tell you that much.
I sell my jerky for $8.75 per bag (Vacuum Sealed for freshness); weight 4oz with shipping included in the price as well, priority mail delivered.
You will enjoy eating my beef jerky because it is not a processed beef jerky that you buy in the stores, it is made with real beef.
I have customers that use to eat the store brands but after eating a bag of my beef jerky they will not buy from the stores again. I know you will like it; all I ask is that you give it a try.
Phil’s Beef Jerky hopes to be your Jerky store for the best taste of Tye Texas Beef jerky; we are  located in West Central Texas on County Road 707 South Off of Interstate 20 east/ west.

                             Where To Buy







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate