Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

My Review On Smith & Vandiver Products.

Disclaimer: I received two products from Smith & Vandiver for free in return for my honest review. 

                                My Review
I received two products to review from Smith & Vandiver and those products are 

Double-Dip - Green Tea and the Green Tea Citrus Moisture Fizz. These products were amazing! I love taking a bath because I have a Jacuzzi tub, so I live in the tub ha ha so when i was giving a chance to try some bath products I was excited! The Green Tea and Citrus Moisture Fizz made my skin so soft and moisturized! My skin has never been so soft in my life, even my husband asked what i used! It turned my bath tub a pretty green color, and filled my bathroom with a delicious scent! I also added the Double-Dip Green Tea in the tub with the moisture fizz and it added some bubbles. I stayed in the tub for what seemed like forever. I felt like i was at the spa. It also just made me so relaxed. I really loved my bath experience with Smith & Vandivers products! I would really love to try more of their products I have no bad things i could say at all about the products I tried They were amazing! You should really give these products a try if you enjoy taking baths! I think even Men would love these products as well. They also have a kids line of products as well which is so awesome! So guys and girls give Smith & Vandiver a try I think you will fall in love too!  I DID! :]


                              Product Info

Double Dip-   Bath Fun that’s Good for Your Skin! Indulge in a tub filled with effervescent bubbles and skin softening conditioners. To Use: Place scoop under running bath water for the most bubbles. If desired, additional agitation creates even more bubbles. Enjoy the sugar-free treat! Ingredients: sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, sea salt, brassica napus (canola) oil, fragrance, maltodextrin, water, yellow 5, green 5.


Moisture Fizz- Green Tea Citrus Moisture Fizz: calming + refreshing = restore.
Pamper yourself with skin softening bath indulgence. Moisturizing sunflower oil and mineral rich sea salts turn your tub into a delightful spa-like experience.
Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fragrance, PEG-180, Sodium Benzoate, Green 5, Yellow 5. 

                          Company Info
Founded in 1979, Smith & Vandiver is a natural bath, body, and skincare company located just off the coast of the Monterey Bay. Unlike many of the big skin care companies, we have our own manufacturing facility and craft some of the best natural and organic products made in the U.S.

Our Product Promise:

  • No Parabens
  • Sulfate Free
  • No synthetic fragrances
  • No harsh or harmful chemical ingredients
  • Never tested on animals  / Cruelty Free 
  • Biodegradable ingredients and packaging
  • 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back!

Our Company Promise:

We strive to be environmentalists and give back to Mother Earth every chance we can.
  • We recycle over 250,000 pounds of cardboard annually
  • Our buildings are energy-efficient with skylights and eco-friendly light fixtures
  • Our packaging materials use post-consumer recycled content
We understand that you have many choices for high quality bath and body products. At Smith & Vandiver, we believe in representing ourselves honestly. We strive to earn your trust and repeated patronage.

                            Where To Buy? 
            http://www.svnaturally.com/
   Please check out Smith and Vandiver on FACEBOOK,TWITTER,YOUTUBE.




Smith and Vandiver were so kind to offer all my readers a 20% off code to use to shop on their shop. The code is MSSTACEY and is good till April 25th! :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate