Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

My Review On Hubert's Lemonade.

Disclaimer: Hubert's Lemonade sent me 2 bottles of their lemonade for free in return for my honest review.



                                My Review

I absolutely love Lemonade it's my favorite drink so i was excited to get to try a new lemonade I have never tried before. These lemonades were delicious they were very sweet and tart. They had great flavor! I got the flavors Strawberry Lemonade and Mango Lemonade. The mango had a very mango taste it was amazing! The strawberry Lemonade was my favorite, Strawberry lemonade always were my favorite lemonade it has a great strawberry flavor i really love it! I love the packaging of Hubert's lemonade they have cute little lemon faces too cute!  I also love how it quenched my thirst and didn't make me more thirsty like some lemonades do. They are very refreshing i fell in love with these lemonades and will continue to drink them! What's also awesome is you can keep their caps and turn them in for merchandise! I think if you haven't tried Hubert's lemonade you should give them a try! :]




Product Info

Open up a bottle of sunshine! We squeeze every last drop of joy from fresh lemons with the perfect balance of sweet and tart. Hubert's Original Lemonade bottles up the best that summer has to offer.

Company Info

In 1935 Hubert Hansen did just that. Armed with a truck full of his homemade natural juices, he drove around studio lots sharing his delicious goodness with rising stars. Hubert's Lemonade is an irresistible, tasty, refreshing mix of sweet and tart.

Where To Buy?




                                             

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate