Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 3, 2014

My Review On Bad Buds Jerky!

Disclaimer: Bad Buds Jerky sent me 3 bags of jerky for free for my honest review in return. 
                           

                                                       MY REVIEW

Bad Buds Jerky sent me three flavors of their jerky to try Mild, Honey Bourbon and Hot and Spicy. I really loved the Honey Bourbon flavor, only con was it was very hard to chew. The mild was very delicious as well and was a lot softer so it was easier for to chew! I ate a piece of Hot and Spicy and I was screaming in pain. It was too hot for me. My husband and cousin couldn't eat it either ha ha. And it only has chyanne pepper. So i could imagine how spicy the other ones he has is. I really love how much flavor Bad Buds Jerky has. Flavor is what makes jerky taste so good. He def nailed it with flavor. The Honey bourbon Was Sweet savory which i absolutely loved! I really enjoyed his beef jerky and i'am so glad I got to try it!  He has flavors on his site to choose from the five flavors are Mild, Honey Bourbon, Hot and Spicy,Hotternhail, and Hotternhail Ghost. So theirs a flavor for everyone in the house. I really recommend you try this jerky I really think you guys will love it just as much as I did!! :]



                                         INFO

Bad Bud’s was founded in 2005. We use only USDA QUALITY bottom round steak.  We hand cut each piece to insure only the best , leanest cuts. Our Jerky is aged in marinate to insure you the best tasting Jerky possible. Our basic marinade contains, worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, onion powder, and garlic powder. For our hot and spicy we add cayenne peppers, to add a little warmth. Our Hotternhail contains habanero sauce for those who like it warm and for those who love it really Hotternhail , our Hotternhail Ghost will have you on fire. Our Ghost jerky contains Bhut Jolokia Peppers, these are way up the heat scale. For those who want it on the sweet side we offer Honey Bourbon which contains brown sugar and bourbon. Bad Bud’s has something for everyone. We also will add to the menu as our followers request more varieties. 


                              Where To Buy?

     http://www.badbudsjerky.com/products-page

                                                           FACEBOOK


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate