Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My Review On 989 On Demand Drinks!

Disclaimer I received  11 drinks in all from 989 on demand for free in return for my honest review!
                                                                                        
                                                                                                           
                                    
                            989 On Demand Review 
I received three flavors from 989 on demand drinks, The three flavors they sent me to try was Fruit Punch, Grape and Orange!  I don't really care for flavored waters that much, But I wanted to give this company's product a chance. I loved the taste of these a lot the only thing i didn't like too much was the after taste It made me gag lol. Other then that they are really good I wish they had a little bit more flavor I think that would help the after taste a little. But Don't get me wrong i really love these waters!  I'm just not big on flavor water at all. If you love flavor water you would love these! They are great to drink during or after your workout. They are very good for you. They have 100% natural ingredients,100% natural colors and flavors, zero calories, zero preservatives, 9 essential vitamins, 84 ionic minerals, 5 electrolytes, sugar-free, naturally sweetened with stevia, Himalayan salt, reverse-osmosis water, cold-filled Bottles!  That is amazing!! Nothing bad at all in this drink! After i drink it I felt good and was ready to work out more! I love the concept of the bottle. You twist to the left to empty the liquid to the water and then you shake it up and then twist to the right to open it! My husband and I thought that was just the coolest thing ever! I really think you should give these waters a try! They are GREAT! :]
                             
                           Where To Buy? 

You can buy 989 on demand drinks  at some gas stations such as valero, 7-Eleven, Chevron,Exxon. Also you can find them at GNC  some grocery stores as well has them in stock too! 

                                  FACEBOOK
                                   TWITTER

       


             
                                           
                                         


                          Herbal  Mist Teas Review
I received  4 teas in the flavors  Diet Tea, Lemon Tea, unsweetened Tea and peach Tea. I don't like tea but these tea's are amazing. They don't taste like tea. But it tea. It was sweet and had great flavor.Herbal Mist is 100% all natural but it contains Yerba Mate. Yerba Mate  is a natural herbal stimulant. Yerba Mate not only are you getting the refreshing taste of tea but you are also getting energized from the Yerba Mate, it is rejuvenating giving you energy when you need it, yet allowing you to relax when you want to.There are 10 flavors to choose from so if you are your family are huge tea drinkers there is a flavor for everyone in the family.I just love how good these teas are for you! Makes me want to just drink them more and more.I'm in love! I definitely want to buy more the lemon and peach was my favorite and I can see myself drinking these everyday. These are great for taking on the go to school, work, or just to drink on a hot day or any day! You should definitely give them a try I think you will fall in love with them just like i did! I'm so glad i gave these teas a chance! :]
                     
                                                 Where To Buy?
                  http://www.herbalmist.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1&zenid=2i976sofbva2gdf586kbf673g3

                You can also get them from Exxon, Shop Rite and GNC!

                            FACEBOOK
                           
                             TWITTER

                             

                                                                                             
             
                   Liquid Lighting Energy Drink Review

I love trying new energy drinks so I was so excited to try this product. I received 2 original and 2 sugar free liquid lighting energy drinks. I opened it up one morning when i was beyond tired. I drink the whole can and felt instantly awake. That's when you know its a awesome energy drink. It tastes great too. I was wide awake and full of energy the whole day. I absolutely love this energy drink!  Liquid lighting  is the most powerful energy drink on the market. formulated by a team of doctors and food scientists, there perfect blend of ingredients and flavor delivers to your mind and body exactly what it craves when its time to get things done. liquid lighting is made fresh right here in america. This is the an healthy energy drink and the ingredients tells it all.  Caffeine is renowned for its ability to stimulate both the brain and the circulatory system. antioxidants berry blend extract antioxidants are substances that may protect your cells against the effects of free radicals. gluceronolactone a naturally occurring detoxifying agent that is an important structural component of nearly all connective tissues. Ribose renowned for its ability to stimulate both the brain and the circulatory system. Ribose increses new synthesis of nucleotides in the heart and skeletal muscle lost from exercise. Inositol a naturally produced enzyme that aids the digestive process by breaking down fat and reducing blood cholesterol.Potassium essential for the proper functioning of the heart, kidneys, muscles,nerves and the digestive system. Potassium Citrate regulates acidity levels in your body. Vitamin C an essential nutrient that strengthens the immune system. Vitamin B2,B3,B5,B6 and B12 these vitamins increases the rate of metabolism maintains healthy skin and muscle tone. Promotes cell growth and enhances immune and nervous system functions. Water naturally colored and flavored, the essential liquid for life.
                                     
                            WHERE TO BUY?
          http://www.llenergy.com/store/index.php?
          main_page=products_all

You may also beable to find it in stores near you, you can use the Locator to find out if there is any close to you. 

Also check out liquid lighting on FACEBOOK and TWITTER!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate