Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My Review On SheaMoisture Baby Bar Soap.

My daughter and I absolutely love this soap. It smells so good, It also left our skin feeling so soft!! It makes so much suds,  I also love that is so natural  and so gentle on my daughters skin. She suffers from eczema and it really reduced the redness of her skin. I also notice that she wasn't icheing as much either.  It has amazing ingredients such as ( raw Shea butter,argan oil,chamomile extract,frankincense,and myrrh. I went to grab her old soap and she said no mommy that one. My daughter loves it soooooooo much she wont let me use her old soap anymore. I will def be re buying this one not only cause my daughter says so but cause i love it too! Its a great soap!! <3


You can buy this product from 

http://www.sheamoisture.com/ 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate