Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My Review on LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer.


I love love love this lip moisturizer!! It leaves my lips so moisturized and soft. I also put it on when i had chapped lips the other day and it healed it right up my lips were healed the following day!! I love all the great ingredients it has in it, (Swedish beeswax, organic Shea butter,and all kind of other vitamins! This lip balm also is very long lasting!! I put it on and as long as i don't eat or drink it stays on all day. I can even still feel it on my lips after i lick my lips. Its also very calming on my lips it leaves that little tingle that i love so much! This lip balm is the best i have tried by far. Not even chapstix lasts on your lips for 12 hours straight!! AMAZING ! I will def be re buying this when i run out. I keep it in my purse at all times so i know where to find it i def don't wanna loose this one like all my other lip balms!! :] Thanks so much influenster for letting me try this product i would of never found it on my own!! very pleased! A++++!



You can buy this product from:

http://www.lypsylhome.com/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate