Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My Review On EBOOST!

I love EBoost its so easy too you just tear the packet and put it in water and drink it. I thought it was going to be so gross at first but actually it is pretty dang tasty for a energy booster lol. It def works that's for sure, I had only got 4 hours of sleep the night before i used it my daughter woke me up full of energy and i just didn't want to get out of bed. SO i finally did and i took the EBoost and i got an boost of energy so fast, i mean it hit me quick. I took my daughter to the park 30 mins after drinking it and i was running around the park with her. We played for a good 2 hours and afterwards i wasn't tired at all. That's my favorite thing about this product is it has no crash i was wide awake all day till about 9 o clock when it wore off and i slept like a baby i will def have to buy more. Cause with a two year old i never get a break but being a mommy is the best feeling in the world. Thanks so much for letting me try this product influenster it did wonders!! :]

You can buy this product at:
http://www.eboost.com/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate