Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My Review On The Original Dish Drying Mat!!

I love this dish drying mat, Its very soft, It also asorbes the water from my dishes very well. I love that it is a green product, I rather use this then leave my dishes in the nasty drain dish or dishwasher that i have to clean multipal times a day just to make me feel better bout it. I just feel its more clean. I don't have to wash as many towels as i did before because even though i used the drain dish i didn't have room for all the dishes in it so i had to use towels to put the rest of the dishes on it. So there fore i had to wash more towels which used more water. This is a great product I have two of them now and use them every day! Thanks influenster for letting me try this product!!

You can get this product at:

http://www.the-original-co.com/default.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate