Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Review On Ozeri Rev Digital Bath Scale.

Disclaimer: Ozeri sent me an Rev Digital Bath Scale With Electro-Mechanical Dial for free in return for my honest review! 


                                  
                                My Review
Ozeri sent me a rev digital scale with electro-mechanical dial to review. I was so happy to get to try it, I needed a new scale so i was excited. It's a really nice scale. It is made of glass  with an old-fashioned dial reading and a digital reading. It can hold up to a person up to 400 lbs. There is a button on the back of the scale that change the LCD weight from lbs. to kg.  There is also another button on the back that can activate an alarm, meaning it will alert you when 24 hours has passed since you last weighed. I love that you don't have to tap on the scale before it will read your weight, You just step on it and it immediately starts to weigh you. It runs on 3 AAA batteries which is included. I also love that the scale turns off by its self after stepping off of it to conserve batteries. It has been very accurate and on point with my weight! I really recommend this scale if your looking for an really nice and very well made scale that is very accurate! I really think you should give this scale a try and go buy it if you are looking to buy a scale. I'm in love with my new scale. :]


                                 INFO

Ozeri is a specialty manufacturer of digital lifestyle products for the modern 

home. Ozeri began as a supplier to the destination club market. This market 

spans vacation residences in the destination club industry, fractional 

residences, timeshares, and condo hotel apartments.

Ozeri is also an emerging brand in the consumer marketplace. Ozeri products 

are made available to the consumer through an efficient business model. 

Unlike competitive brands, with Ozeri products the final price borne by the 

consumer is not burdened by advertising, marketing and other traditional 

costs that support brand equity. The Ozeri brand is instead built on the 

relationships formed by touch-points that countless guests have with our 

products at vacation residences around the world.
                                 
                                 Where To Buy?
                             Amazon
                               Sears           
    
                                                           Ozeri Website

                        Ozeri Facebook





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate