Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

My Review On Purliss Products


  •                       

Disclaimer: I received these products for free in return for my honest review.        

MY REVIEW

Purelis Sent me their Premium Deluxe Bath and Body Gift Basket and they also sent me their 40 Piece Bath Bomb Gift Set. I was very excited to receive these bath sets because I love to pamper myself. I love lavender scents they help me to go to sleep. This bath and body set included so many great Lavender scented items! It would make a great gift for all your important women in your life for any occasion.  I loved everything in it! The lotion isn't greasy at all. It left my skin feeling really refreshed and soft. The 2in1 shampoo and conditioner left my hair with a light lavender scent I did have to use another conditioner along with it because I have very damaged hair. But it definitely made my hair feel clean and smell so good. The body wash was really nice as well. It left my skin feeling soft and clean. After taking a bath with all these great lavender products I felt really relaxed and sleepy. I slept like a baby. This is just some of the products in the gift set, there are so many more great products which I will list below. I fell in love with the bath bomb set as well. It comes with 40 different naturally scented bath bombs that smell so great. I love that you have so many to choose from, so you have many options for every bath you take.  Every woman loves to soak in a warm bath with a bath bomb, So this bath bomb set would also make such an amazing gift as well. The bath bombs left my skin so smooth and soft after each bath. They also left an amazing light scent on my skin. I will be honest some of them did stain my tub but nothing a rinse could solve it came right out. If you are looking for some amazing gifts these two are both a great choice.



PRODUCTS



Lavender Aromatherapy Bath And Body Gift Set







Pamper her with THE ULTIMATE GIFT BASKET of Indulgence & Relaxation. Purelis Chamomile & Lavender Spa Basket will give her a crash course in the Three R's Treatment. Renew... Recharge... Rejuvenate. Sensational Spa Goodies with Beloved Roman Chamomile & Lavender Essential oils nourish the skin & body and soothe the soul. Starting with Skin Reviving Hand Mitts, Back Scrubber, Wooden Massage Brush, Exfoliating Bath Pouf We then add Luxurious Lavender Shampoo, Lavender Body Wash, Lavender Aromatherapy Bubble Bath, Bath Salts, Bath Caviar, Soy Aromatherapy Candles, Handmade Soap, all with therapeutic Chamomile & Lavender Oil, in a delightful Lavender fragrance For the premium bath body aromatherapy gift set we make it even better with Roman Chamomile & Lavender Essential Oil Foot Cream, Body Butter, Body Mist, & Bath Bombs. Included for aromatherapy use is our essential oil necklace, lavender essential oil & lavender massage oil. The basket is topped off with the greatest Luxury Bath Pillow to ensure the greatest spa basket on the market. Redefine Luxury with this 1-of-a-kind DELUXE SPA PACKAGE!!



Purelis Natural Bath Bomb Gift Set. Bath Bombs for Kids, Women & Men. Makes Best Gift Set for Christmas! Each Individually Wrapped (40 Count)





Natural & Organic - Our Bath Bomb Set contains 40 bath bombs with 100% good for you skin moisturizing ingredients. Absolutely no parabens, sulfates, or chemicals added, only pure natural goodness! Bath Bomb Gift Set of 24 HUGE Bath Bombs - Gift your loved ones with this elegant value pack of 24 bath bombs. This Spa Gift set includes a fragrance for every mood! Best holiday gift for Christmas, Mother's Day, Birthday, or "just because". Natural Bath Bombs are the ideal gifts for kids. Nurture Me Lush Bath Bombs makes the best bath bombs for kids & adults! Nurturing & Moisturizing for Your Skin - Infused with Shea Butter, a superior moisturizer with vitamin A that treats many skin conditions such as eczema, dry, flaky skin, wrinkles, and spots. Therapeutic Essential Oils - Made with premium therapeutic grade essential oils, our bath bombs promote a sense of relaxation and calm. Settle into a tub with one of our bath bombs and find yourself in a peaceful oasis of serenity. Satisfaction Guaranteed - We are certain that you will love your Nurture Me Organic Bath Bombs! Like with our Spa Gift Baskets we stand behind this product with full confidence and our support team is here for your every need.





WHERE TO BUY






Use discount code Purelis20
to save you money.

Discount code expires Nov 30th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate