Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 28, 2016

My Review On Chops Beef Jerky!



Disclaimer: I received 4 bags of beef jerky from chops snacks for free in return for my honest review!


                                                        
MY REVIEW:



I was so excited when I got a yes to review chops beef jerky. My family and I are a big beef jerky loving family!!! We love to try all kind of different companies beef jerky! I heard that Chops had some of the most tender beef jerky on the market,So I had to test it out for myself. As soon as I received the package in the mail I opened it up. They sent me four bags of beef jerky in the flavors of Teriyaki, Orignal, Sweet and Spicy and Red Chili Pepper. We tried the teriyaki first and omg!!! It had such an amazing sweet teriyaki flavor,The beef jerky melted in my mouth it was so tender and soft. The original has a really delicious smokey beef taste and was very tender and soft as well. The sweet and spicy had a sweet and hot sauce flavor to it. The sweetness overpowered the spiciness. It had a little bit of heat but wasn't to spicy at all. Now the red chili peppers was extremely too spicy for me!! I down a whole bottle of water after eating  one piece haha. I can't handle spicy at all so don't not try it cause I said that if you love spicy foods you will love the red chili pepper flavor. I just don't like spicy at all, my husband on the other hand loved the spicy flavor. Chops beef jerky does not add any preservations and is 100% Glutin free! It is also all natural which I love!! I know that I'm not putting junk in my body when I eat this beef jerky!! They also have beef sticks which I didn't get to try but would absolutely love to try them I'm sure they taste just as delicious! I love beef sticks as well!!! I will have to admit that chops beef jerky would have to one of my favorites I have ever tried!!! just the moist and tenderness is what sold me. It didn't even get stuck in my teeth like other brands of beef jerkys always do. If you are a beef jerky lover like me you have to try chops beef jerky you won't regret it and will completely fall in love with this brand! I was just absolutely amazed at how amazing it was! We finished off all four BAGS within 3 days of receiving them in the mail thats how addicting it was!!!! :]


     PRODUCT INFO:

As with most companies, ours is one with humble beginnings. Dusty, the CHOPS man himself, was inspired to venture into the world of jerky while on a family farm in the Pacific Northwest during the summer of 2013. One evening, after a long day in the fields, Dusty was craving a tasty high-protein snack so he bought some beef jerky at the local store.

He was thoroughly disappointed that the jerky was so tough and flavorless thus, ever the enterprising man, he decided to take matters into his own hands. Dusty experimented with his jerky, and finally arrived upon a recipe using only premium ingredients and an all-natural beef brisket. While some brands claim they have tender jerky, none of them are as tender as ours. We guarantee it.

Two years later Dusty was running a small successful jerky business back in his hometown in North Georgia when two young jerky lovers stumbled across his product. They loved it so much that they contacted the CHOPS man, Dusty himself. Fast forward a year, and CHOPS has seen substantial growth. These four jerky lovers work hard together, every single day, to bring you- our fellow jerky lover, the best snacks on the market. Our head chef uses his signature slicing technique to provide you with the most tender and moist jerky available anywhere.


We aren't your run-of-the-mill jerky company. We love what we do, and people love our products as a result. We don't settle for average. We only use all-natural premium beef brisket, and 100% natural spices topped off with a royal hand-crafted creation process from our head chef.


CHOPS isn't your typical jerky brand produced in a cold industrial factory, nor is it made in the kitchen of a house where quality control is unattainable. Our products are produced in a facility nestled in the American Rockies and given the utmost attention throughout the whole process.


CHOPS is not made as a low-quality snack only for gruff men, but as a high-quality, affordable product for everyone. We’re the jerky made for everybody. We are so confident in our products, that if you aren't 100% satisfied with your purchase, just contact us and we'll give you a full refund, no questions asked! That's right, and that's just how confident we are that you'll form a love affair with Chops just like we all did.


WHERE TO BUY:






2 comments:

  1. Nice sharing! Glad to read your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here!
    organifi green juice coupon

    ReplyDelete

 

Translate