Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 7, 2015

My Review on Tracy Tayan designs necklace



Disclaimer: I received the you will always be in my heart necklace for free in return for my honest review! 

                                  MY REVIEW


I was so excited when i got an yes to review the you will always be in my heart necklace from Tracy Tayan Designs. The reason why i was so excited is because i lost my daddy to cancer and the day before he died he told us all buy and he said Stacey and he grabbed my hand and and put it on my heart and said you will always be in my heart! So when i seen this necklace it was so perfect it made me tear up. So this necklace means a lot to me. When i received the necklace in the mail it came packaged so cute it was nicely wrapped and the box it came in was also decorated so cute as well. This company does an amazing job with presentation. The necklace is so beautiful.It has a heart stamped with you will always be in my heart and it has an angel wing charm and then it has daddy on an plate charm. Its so beautiful i wear it with pride knowing that it was made by hand with love! Tracy Tayan does very beautiful work she has so many other themes such as couples,kids,family and so much more! These necklaces make great gifts for anyone that holds a dear place in your heart. She also does design your own where you can create exactly how you want your Jewelry made. She also does anklets, bracelet's, and earrings. I truly recommend you to check out tracy's site she is very talented at what she does. It truly was a blessing to get to work with her! Shes so sweet. 

ABOUT TRACY
Growing up in Hawai’i, you learn that “aloha” means so much more than just hello and good-bye. It means affection, peace, compassion and mercy. It is a way of life. For me, aloha is the foundation of everything that I do, from waking up in the morning to crafting jewelry.
Another concept that I incorporate into my jewelry from Hawai’i is “ohana,” or family. Even if you are not related by blood, you are still ohana to close friends.
My travels have taken me along a winding journey, both as a person and as an artist. Following ohana and living aloha, I have resided in four states, obtained multiple degrees from six universities, including a master’s in education, and my artistic medium has evolved through the years.
I loved being a teacher, but I think I enjoy being a student even more. I currently reside outside of Philadelphia with my husband and a daughter who is an artist in her own right, beginning her own journey.
My passion for jewelry—or obsession as my husband might put it—comes from aloha and ohana. I try to create unique, personalized keepsakes that signify ohana and spread aloha.
Mahalo! (Thank you)


                                 WHERE TO BUY
                                      WEBSITE
                                         ETSY


                                    SOCIAL MEDIA
                                      FACEBOOK
                                        TWITTER

                                        PICTURES








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate