Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 11, 2015

My Review On Younique 3D Fiberlash Mascara!


Disclaimer: I received this mascara for free in return for my honest review! 

                           

                                     My Review


I was so excited to get to review the Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara!! I have heard of it and seen results and fell in love! I had to get my hands on some. I contacted an sweet younique presenter named Angela Hope and she was very kind and sent me the 3d fiber lash mascara for me to try and review! I couldn't hold my excitement in as soon as i received it in the mail i opened it right away and tried it. Omg just with one coat i fell in love my lashes were so much longer and thicker looking!! I wanted to be adventurous so i applied two more coats! I was so shocked with the results it looked like i was wearing false eyelashes!! AMAZING!!! I fell in love with first use. I got so many compliments on how long my lashes were! I was all smiles the whole night! I felt so beautiful! I have to honestly say i'am never going back to drugstore mascara! I'am Hooked! What i love the most is that all of youniques products are all natural  its gluten free, vegan, cruelty free, and does not contain any harsh chemicals. I always feel comfortable wearing all of youniques make up cause its all natural and wont hurt your skin like most other products do. I also love that it is water resistant, so you can cry, sweat, use eye drops, etc and it isn't going anywhere unless you rub it. Although it seems like there’s a lot of steps to putting on the 3D mascara, it actually goes very quickly. I should also mention, that normally, I normally would apply 2-3 coats of regular mascara, so I feel the time involved to apply the Younique is about the same. If you typically only apply 1 coat of mascara, then using the Younique, you’ll be adding on about 2-3 minutes to your regular makeup routine but its totally worth it to make you lashes look 5x better. 

these are the steps that i followed when i use the 3d fiber lash mascara.


 1) First you apply 1 coat of your regular mascara (any old cheap brand would do, as its just a base)


2) Then you apply 1 coat of the Younique gel (its black and resembles regular mascara)

3) Then you apply 1 coat of the Younique fibers (it looks like pieces of black fluff on a mascara wand)
4) Then you apply another coat of the Younique gel to seal it

I repeated these steps 3 times! 
So if you want long lushes beautiful lashes like mine then  definitely order some today!! Its totally wort the 29 dollars and you get a 3 month supply! YOU WONT REGRET IT!  You will fall in LOVE TOO!!! 


            Here are some pictures of my results!
                               
                                                            NO MASCARA
                                                                        


ONE COAT




                                         LEFT EYE 3D MASCARA RIGHT EYE NONE





3 COATS BOTH EYES


3 COATS 




                                                                        IN LOVE!


                                   About Younique

    

      FEEL BEAUTIFUL. LOOK BEAUTIFUL.  BE BEAUTIFUL. INSIDE AND OUT!

Younique's mission is to uplift, empower, validate, and ultimately build self-esteem in women around the world through high-quality products that encourage both inner and outer beauty and spiritual enlightenment while also providing opportunities for personal growth and financial reward


Love It. Share It. Live It.
Every day, hundreds of women experience the excitement of joining a family of like-minded women who inspire them to reach their true potential and achieve the things they’ve always dreamed of in a supportive, safe family environment. From day one of registration, a brand-new Younique Presenter joins the family and is able to immediately start selling the products through her very own, simple, yet feature-rich, e-commerce store. She gets instant access to the Younique Virtual Party System™, her Younique Back Office, and to a wealth of easy-to-reference training material.

We are the first direct sales company to market and sell almost exclusively through the use of social media. Our pioneered Younique Virtual Parties bridge the huge world of social media and the traditional home party business model. A Younique Virtual Party has no limits to your reach or who you can invite. This makes it so the traditional home party is not even necessary unless you choose to do it. We provide the innovative and interactive tools and invite you to tap into your own resources and connections that you already have. Hosting a Younique Party is as easy as sharing a link!

Nature. Love. Science.

Younique's cosmetics development processes utilize scientific research to ensure that our products contain high quality ingredients that enrich and nourish the skin. The result is a beautifully efficacious product that is safely compatible with virtually every skin type..
Younique begins by looking to Mother Nature for the inspiration behind our cosmetics. Our in-house scientific team then formulates a product that honors that inspiration while delivering cutting-edge cosmetics. Our goal is to provide healthy, clean, and pure cosmetics..

Family Is the Foundation of Younique

Derek Maxfield and Melanie Huscroft, a brother-and-sister team, founded Younique in September 2012 with a mission to uplift, empower, and validate women across the globe. Derek and Melanie firmly believe that all women should feel valued, smart, and empowered through opportunities for personal growth and financial reward!

Where To Buy?

    angelahopesyouniqueproducts.com

FACEBOOOK https://www.facebook.com/angelasyouniqueproducts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate