Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Cat Caller Review

Disclaimer: I received the cat caller for free in return for my honest review!


                MY REVIEW

I was so excited to review the cat caller, Because my cat Chloe loves to escape out the door. Shes always been an inside cat so i guess she has a huge curiosity of whats outside. She scares the crap out of us when she sneaks out the door, because they always have cars that fly down our street. So the cat caller comes in handy we run outside and hit the button on the remote so that the receiver on her collar beeps.So we hear the beep and know exactly where she is and catch her. The receiver works up to 200 ft which is and awesome range. If you have more then one cat You can put the receiver on each cats collar and hit the color button of which cat you are looking for. You can put the tracker device on up to three cats. If for some reason you cant find all three of your cats they have a red panic button you can press and all three receivers will beep. That is a super cool feature. I love that it comes with an extra battery as well. what is totally the coolest thing ever about the cat caller is that it lights up so if you are looking for your cat at night not only will you here the beep but it also will light up to make it easier to find your precious baby at night. The receivers come in three different colors Pink, Blue and White. You can also train your kitty to come to you each time it beeps. The cat caller company also includes contact stickers that you can fill out and stick on the back of the receiver. It also works through walls and closets so if your cats loves to play hide and seek around your house, then no need to panic anymore the cat caller will be you new best friend. Ever sense i got the cat caller i feel so much better knowing that my baby girl will be safe and I don't panic anymore when i cant find her. It has helped relive my anxiety tremendously! I love the cat caller so much and recommend it to all cat owners!

COMPANY INFO

Like all good mothers, I worry about my babies – my cats can get into the most unusual hiding places. They have an uncanny way of knowing when I’m leaving and it can be virtually impossible to find them. There’s nothing worse than thinking that your cat might be trapped in a closet, left outside in the rain, or worse yet, missing!

Introducing The Cat Caller – a remote locator I invented so that you’ll never leave home without knowing that your kitty is safe. It took several years of working with an engineer to figure out how to make a receiver that would attach to any collar, be bright enough to see, loud enough to hear and have a range just far enough to be able to do both. And of course, it couldn't be a nuisance to the pet. I made it scratch-proof, durable and exceptionally cute in pink or blue – for a boy or girl, or white to go with either.

Once I began using The Cat Caller, I found out that if I offered a treat to my pets when I beep them, they would come running to me! We all know about Pavlov’s dogs, but what a shock it is to have a cat come when you call! 

The Cat Caller is something that every household needs and will love for peace of mind and safety for man’s – and woman’s – best friend. I love it, and I’m pretty sure that you will too!

Pat Hill
CEO “The Cat Caller, LLC.”
"Theres nothing like the reassuring feeling of knowing that your pet is safe"


WHERE TO BUY?


              PHOTOS





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate