Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

My review on ruffles with love tank top.

Disclaimer: Ruffles With Love sent me an tank top for free in return with my honest review!

                                 MY REVIEW

I was so excited to get to review one of ruffles with love tank tops, because their tank tops are so freaking cute! They make workout tank tops but they make them so adoreable compared to any ordinary workout tank top. I got the tank that says My Husband has an awesome wife. It looked so cute on the website but when i got it delivered to my front door and seen  it in person it was even cuter! I love how colorful and glittery it is. IT doesnt have the glitter on it that falls off though which is awesome. The bow on the strap of the tank top is too cute it gives it an even cuter look. The material of the tank top was very soft and it fit perfect! Very comfortable! I really enjoyed working out in this tank top because it didnt stick to me when i sweat! most other tank tops stick to me and i cant wait to get out of it, not this one i wore it even after i worked out and was cooling off. This tank top is so cute i even wear it when im not working out and just lounging around the house. My husband chuckled when he seen it he said it fits us perfect! I also always gets complements when i'am wearing it! I have told many people where i got it from and they said they were going to go buy one! If you work out and need some comfortable workout tanks then i definitely recommend ruffles with love for all your tank top needs! 

PRODUCT INFO

My Husband Has An Awesome Wife Black - Racerback tank - Ruffles with Love :) 

Black tank, white and hot pink glitter lettering complete with a leopard bow! 

65% polyester/35% viscose 30 singles 3.7 ounce jersey knit tank top. Marble fabric is 91% polyester/9% combed and ring-spun cotton, 3.5 ounce. Loose flowing fit that hangs beautifully. A-line body with shearing at racerback seam completes this feminine style.

COMPANY INFO

I'm overly girly, fun, energetic, kind but not weak, sensitive but strong, cautious, passionate, loving, loyal, strong-willed, driven and a dreamer. I am married to my best friend and my number one supporter. He has given me the strength to keep going when I didn't think I could and has given me his unconditional love which I am forever grateful for -- he is my true love.  If you ever wonder if a relationship will last, start a business together.  If you survive the first 3 months, congrats -- you are meant to be, LOL! 
Ruffles with Love is my passion and a business that started as merely an idea that has grown into more than I could ever imagine. It's at times been my worst enemy and at times been my best friend.  It's made me cry, made me happy, frustrated me, angered me, challenged me, taught me the true meaning of an all-nighter and introduced me to coffee! It hasn't been easy, but its been worth it.  The relationships and friendships I've gained mean the world to me. It's given me the feeling of accomplishment and allowed me to have something where I can incorporate my personality and creativity and share it essentially with the world.   It's given me the desire to wow my customers and try and outdo my own designs. It's allowed me to dream and realize that not all dreams are just dreams but that they are possible.  Now that I know that, I will never stop dreaming....and reaching them! Thank you all for your continued support and kind words and most importantly, thank you for allowing me to do what I love!


                            WHERE TO BUY?

                     http://ruffleswithlove.com/



                                 SOCIAL MEDIA
                    
                                    FACEBOOK
                                     
                                      TWITTER




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate