Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Review On The John Paul Pet Care 3-Pack.

Disclaimer:John Paul sent me a Pet Care 3-Pack in return for honest review.


                                                               MY REVIEW     

I was so excited to try the John Paul Pet Care 3-Pack, because my cats mean the world to me. And I love to spoil them every chance I get. I do give my cats baths at least once a month. I was even more excited when I found out that John Paul was the co-founder of Paul Mitchell salon products! So I knew that it was a high quality pet care line. The Pet Care 3-Pack came with oatmeal shampoo, oatmeal conditioning spray and ear and eye pet wipes. I noticed that the shampoo deeply cleaned moisturized both my cats coats. It also left their coats very soft. I loved how the oatmeal scent lingered on their coats for days! I have a Maine Coon cat, that breed of cat has very long fur so the conditioing spray really came in handy. I sprayed a little on his brush, and worked it through his coat. I was very surprised at how shiney it left his coat. When I see that they have dirt in their ears or sleep in their eyes I take an ear and eye wipes and it quickly cleans it right up. Overall the John Paul Pet Care 3-Pack did an amazing job! So if you have any beloved fur babies (cats or dogs) in your life I would defineitly recommend the John Paul pet care line, it's a brand you can trust!

                                                          PRODUCT INFO

This conveninet kit provides you with all the basic essentials for the care and maintenance of your pet's coat. John Paul Pet Oatmeal Shampoo deep cleans, moisturizes, and deodorizes pet coats, while soothing the skin. Oatmeal Conditioning Spray helps tame matted coats and restores manageability shine. Our easy-to-use hygenic Ear & Eye Wipes help combat build-up and odor around sensitive pet ears and eyes. 
Our oatmeal starter kit is the ideal time-saver for keeping your pet looking and feeling fantastic. The oatmeal line works wonderful with the John Paul Pet grooming brush too.

         COMPANY INFO
John Paul Pet – pet care with a salon pedigree.
30 years ago John Paul DeJoria, co-founder of John Paul Mitchell Systems, revolutionized the professional salon industry by banning animal testing for his line of hair products. John Paul’s in-depth expertise in hair and skin care formulations also led to research in new standards for pet grooming and hygiene, which lead to the creation of John Paul Pet shampoos, conditioners, sprays and pet wipes.
John Paul Pet shampoos and conditioners are pH balanced so they don’t irritate sensitive pet skin and the entire line is “tested on humans first” to ensure effectiveness and safety for all pets. John Paul Pet actively supports programs benefiting all animals, including Best Friends Animal Society, The Morris Animal Foundation, PAWS, The California Wildlife Association, The Humane Society of the United States, as well as numerous Humane Society of America and SPCA events, pet rescue organizations and pet charities nationwide.
For more information on the first comprehensive system of pet grooming and hygiene products, contact us today. 888.588.1119.

                             Where To Buy?

                              Social Media
                              FACEBOOK
                                TWITTER

                                    Products


                                          Bath



                                                                          
                                                                    After Bath

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate