Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 12, 2014

Review on OatWorks Smoothies

Disclaimer: Oatworks sent me 3 smoothies for free in return for my honest review. 

                              My Review

OatWorks sent me three oat smoothies to review. They sent me the flavors Strawberry Banana, Blueberry Pomegranate, and peach mango. To my surprise I didn't taste the oats at all nor did i feel any in my mouth when i drink them. If the bottle wouldn't have said there was oats in it i honestly wouldn't have known. These smoothies are very delicious! Whats so great about them is that they have enough oats for two bowls of oatmeal in each bottle, That is amazing It's great for people like me that do not care for oatmeal i don't eat it. So this smoothie is great to get my oats in my body that i need. I drank one for breakfast and it really curved my appetite it kept me full and satisfied till lunch time. These are very healthy for you as well. They are all made with 100% juice and nothing artificial in them! They are amazing i will definitely continue to buy these. If you want to have an easy breakfast on the go definitely give OatWorks a try! :]

Product Info

  • 100% Juice

  • Nothing Artificial

  • No Sugar Added

  • No Preservatives

  • Packed with the Power of 2 Bowls of Oatmeal

GLUTEN FREE | VEGAN FRIENDLY | DAIRY FREE | NON-GMO | NO CHOLESTEROL | NOTHING ARTIFICIALNO SUGAR ADDED | MADE IN THE USA | KOSHER
Peaches(fresh, juicy, delectable),mangoes (tropical, bright, sweet) and oats blended (whirrrr) into one surprisingly smooth (lump-free) experience.                    
Blueberries (plump, blu-ish, super-powered), pomegranates (sweet, tart, enticing) and oats blended (whirrrr) into one surprisingly smooth (lump-free) experience.
Strawberries (big, red, juicy),bananas (yellow, ripe, peeled-back), and oats blended (whirrrr) into one surprisingly smooth (lump-free) experience
                                   Where To Buy?
                          http://www.oatworks.com/shop
                                                                   Amazon
                                      You can also buy them from wholefoods








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate