Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

My Review On Mays Designs Personalized Notebooks.

Disclaimer: May's Designs sent me an personalized notebook for free in return for my honest review. 

                                  My Review

I was so excited when May's Designs let me design a personalized notebook, Because I was in need for a new notebook for my purse. When I got it in the mail I was so happy with how it came out! Very Beautiful! I got the Chevron print with my name. You can choose from many many designs. I had such a hard time deciding what print i wanted because they had so many to choose from, so there definitely is an print for everyone. You also can choose from planner, Address book, Budget Journal,Meal Planner, Calorie diary, Calligraphy, Kids coloring book, Kids handwriting book,Wedding diary, Bump diary, Baby diary, Lines,Dot grids, Graph and Blank.  I chose the lines. Then come with a soft back and have 80 pages. They are the perfect size for you purse or backpack. I'am in love with my new may's book! It's so beautiful and I had such an fun time designing my book! It was so easy and quick as well. If your looking for a personalized notebook I would definitely head on over to May's Designs and Make your own book! You will love your new book! 


Product Info 

All May Books are 5x8 in size.
They come with soft canvas covers and are all individually stitched down the spine for an eco-friendly binding solution.
They all come standard with 80 pages, although some of the agendas have additional pages.

Company Info

The Full Story.

The May Books brand was born from designer Mica May, a self-proclaimed font freak and a gal a little crazy about Pantone colors. About a year after college, she launched a boutique graphic design firm (and of course, with that came web design). She was thrilled with company’s success and never meant to venture outside the world of logos again...
The idea for her stylish notebooks came about almost by accident when clients of her design firm began taking notice of the signature notebooks that she brought along to all of her meetings. Over dinner one night, Mica mentioned to her husband that she needed to come up with some “notebook pricing” because a few clients wanted books in addition to their logos. He proclaimed, “People want to buy your notebooks!? Babe, this is your best idea yet!” and within a few more hours, the May Books domain name/logo/and ideal client lists were created.
While this idea was born overnight, Mica took several months of researching paper & binderies (she even went to Paper School!) and, after perfecting her craft, Mica was prepared to officially launch her dream company.
“I feel like the accidental entrepreneur. I simply love what I do and by doing that, I’ve created a brand and a company that makes me excited to get up every day! It thrills me that we send out little packages of fun on a daily basis, and people can’t wait to run to their mailbox to see if their May Book has arrived yet. I never imagined I would be doing this, but I wouldn’t change it for the world.”

Where To Buy?

Also please check out this amazing company on FACEBOOK,TWITTERand INSTAGRAM.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate