Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 7, 2014

My Review On Le Beurre Shop Products!

Disclaimer: Le Beurre Shop sent me a full size body cream, 4 samples of creams and a full size lip balm for free in return for my honest review. 


                               My Review

Le Beurre Shop sent me a full size Shea body butter in the scent Lavender, a sample size of the Vanilla, Sage and Lemongrass body butter. They also sent me a sample size face cream and a full size Shea butter lip balm. I really enjoyed all these products!! The Lavender Shea body butter is so soft it smooths on to your skin so well and makes your skin so soft! I did find at first it is really greasy but the more you work it into your skin the more it sinks in and the greasiness goes away. I have really dry elbows and ankles and when i put it on there Oh My Goodness! it instantly made my elbows and ankles so smooth and soft! I also like to rub it all over my body before bed the lavender  helps me to fall a sleep and sleep like a baby. I'm in love with this body butter its amazing! Only con i have is i don't really like the smell of the Lavender so i would love to buy a full size of the Vanilla! The vanilla smells like vanilla cake it smells so good i could just eat it! I definitely want to buy the full size SOON! The  sage was a little too strong for me and the lemongrass smelled amazing the lemongrass was my second favorite! The lip balm is also wonderful!! It made my lips so so soft. I love how it feels on my lips! It keeps my lips so hydrated I caught myself reapplying it multiple times a day!! This lip balm will defiantly  be replacing my old lip balms!! Im in love!! The face cream made my face so soft and also i seen a reduce in breakouts I also saw that just by the first use most my pimples were dried up. I could never find a product that work so fast now i did!! I'm so amazed! I'am so glad i got to try Le Beurre's products I now found some new forever products!!  I recommend all these products to everyone You will love them too!! :] 

                            Product Info

                                              Sea Butter body cream

Beurre Essentiel contains protective and conditioning qualities that make it an excellent choice for dry skin.   Infused with skin quenching oils such as grapeseed, jojoba, vitamin E, and aromatic scents, Beurre immediately melts into dry skin, penetrating it with nutrient rich moisture.  The texture and elasticity of your skin will improve dramatically with daily use of Beurre, making it a superb natural dry skin care treatment.  Beurre Essentiel comes in 5 wonderfully vibrant scents – Lavender, Vanilla, Lemongrass, Sage and Unscented (a natural, nutty scent of shea butter).

Shea butter face cream

Beurre Visage, an ultra-rich face cream, blends the same moisturizing and healing ingredients as Beurre Essentiel with the addition of monoi oil, a luxurious Tahitian coconut oil infused with Tahitian Gardenia flowers.  Known for its soothing and purifying properties, monoi oil gives Beurre Visage a soft, silky feel with a natural floral scent.

Shea Butter Lip Balm

Beurre Baume blends soy wax (an amazing vegan alternative to petroleum and animal waxes) with the soothing elements of shea butter and natural oils to relieve dry lips in an instant. 


                          Company Info

An  invigorating, healthy, natural, homemade skin  care line that visibly improves all skin  types to a youthful, soft, supple tone. At Le Beurre Shop, we only use authentic, high quality, 100% natural ingredients – incorporating them into a harmonious blend of moisturizing oils and unrefined shea butter.  Le Beurre Shop is a natural skin care company based in New York that focuses on giving customers pure and natural ingredients in all of our products.

All of our products are fresh, handmade  and contain over 80% shea butter

None of our products are tested on animals, nor do they contain any chemicals or fragrances that are not derived from pure, natural oils. Our goal is to provide the most natural, healthy approach to skin care.  We guarantee that with proper and consistent use of our products, dry, cracked, chapped, damaged skin will become more balanced, healthy and beautiful.


                              Where To Buy?

               http://www.lebeurreshop.com/

Also please check out this amazing company on FACEBOOK,TWITTER and  PINTEREST.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate