Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Review on Sticky Gram magnets

Disclaimer: I received a code to make a sticky gram magnet for free in return for my honest review!



                                   My Review

When i opened my sticky gram magnet i had a big smile on my face I love how it came out! The pictures came out amazing! I going to love seeing my family all over my fridge. I also love how you can keep it whole in one big square and put it on your fridge that way or break the squares apart and have many magnets all over your fridge, I love that concept! I love this company! There sticky grams are not that expensive at all either!  You can get an square of 9 magnates  for only 14.99!! You get to choose what photos you want from off your instagram and that's how you design your magnates from your instagram photos! You can also buy phone cases and iPad cases as well! That's so awesome! These would be really good for your high school/ middle school locker she can have pictures of her family and friends all over her locker. My order came in really quick as well which is awesome!  I love my sticky gram and am so glad i was able to review them!! You should definitely go check them out and make you some so you can decorate your fridge with your love ones! :] 

                              Where To Buy?
          https://stickygram.com/#

 Also please check them out on TWITTER,FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate