Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Review On Devine Lip Shimmers.

Disclaimer: I received 3 full size lip shimmers for free in return for my honest review!

                                 My Review 
I was excited to try some new lip products, I'am a huge lippy collector! I received two shimmers in Merlot and Bordeaux and a lip shine in California sparkling. I love them all, all three went on my lips really smooth and gave my lips a very pretty shade of color! The colors were not as dark as I thought they would be they were very sheer! I love that, i'm not real big on dark colors. The lip shimmers have benefits from wine. They have red wine antioxidants and grape seed oil! They made my lips really soft as well. They are made of 100% natural quality ingredients. The two flavors i received Bordeaux has luscious deep black cherry that lifts your spirits and gives your lips a deep shimmer. Merlot deep red berries create a bold,dramatic look with luscious and smooth shimmer. I love these lip products a whole lot! If you a really big lip product lover like i'am i think you should definitely give them a try i think you will fall in love with them just like me and your lips will love you too! :]


                                       INFO
The devine  sparkling all natural lip shine brings the benefits of wine to your lips. Not only gives your lips moisturizing sparkle and infuses them with the powerful antioxidants found in wine resveratrol grape seed oil and polyphenols that help combat free radicals that cause cellular lip damage. Devine lip shine is created to keep your lips healthy while looking supple, hydrated and beautiful. Devine lip shimmers are available in a range of wine-a-licious shades, Bordeaux, Cabernet, champagne, chardonnay,merlot, pinot grigio, pinot noir and rose'. There are also alcohol, gluten, cruelty, pesticide and paraben free. They also promote anti ageing and make your lips happy healthy and beautiful.  They have these ingreadents in them helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil,cera alba (beeswax),ricinus communis,cocos nucifera (coconut) oilbutyrospermum parkii (shea) butter,vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil,flavors,euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax,tocopherol,resveratrol,mica, iron oxide, titanium dioxide.And manufactured in the USA in an award winning facility that exceeds federal quality standards and operates under the strict guidelines of the FDA. This facility is USDA certified organic.


                              Where To Buy?
              http://devineshimmers.com/produc

Also please check them out on FACEBOOK,TWITTER and PINTEREST.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate