Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 17, 2014

My Review On Simone France Instant Radiance.

Disclaimer: Simone France sent me a full size tub of instant radiance exfoliating mask a 60 dollar value for free in return for my honest review!



                                  My Review
Simone France sent me an instant radiance exfoliating mask to try. When i opened this i will be honest i gagged! IT STINKS! But it WORKS!! This product is magic in a tub! Its so crazy how different my face looked in just one use. My pimples were pretty much gone! My face glowed and was super soft! I have big ugly pores and the next day i could hardly see my pores!! It's like they magically disappeared. I love that it didn't burn my skin or give me a rash. Instant radiance is made for all skin types even sensitive skin. So it doesn't matter if you have oily, dry or normal skin it will still work wonders! When you use this product you will want to wash your face and get all of your makeup off first. Then apply to your neck and your face. Once the mask is dry, you simply peel or wash off with a warm wash cloth. Then you are all done. You can use this product up to 3 -4 times a week, It's that simple! I love how fast it is to do! Since I have been using this product i have not had any breakouts or blemishes like i normally would have. My makeup even looks so much more nicer now since my face is so much more smoother. I will be honest it is a very pricey exfoliating mask , Its 60 dollars for a 2 oz tub but I promise it will be worth every penny of your money! I wish i could afford to continue to use it cause boy would I! I'am in love with this product and will probably  cry when its gone! You should defiantly give instant radiance a try you will fall in love!! :]


                                  Product Info

  • *Removes dead cells, impurities and blackheads
  • *Tightens pores,
  • *Firms,
  • *Refines skin texture
  • *Brightens skin.
  • *Speeds healing of blemishes
  • *Gentle exfoliate for people with sensitive skin

      
A little about the company:  Simone France is the renowned French-born skin care expert whose healing hands and top-of-the-line products have cared for some of the world's most beautiful faces. They also have been in business for 50 years helping people with their skincare needs!  


Where To Buy?



Please also check Simone France out on FACEBOOK,TWITTER and YOUTUBE.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate