Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

My Review On The Sheet People 1800 Thread Count Sheets!

Disclaimer: The Sheet People Sent me 2 sets of 1800 thread count sheets for free in return for my honest review! 



                                 My Review

I was so happy I got an yes to try The Sheet People Egyptian Comfort 1800 thread count sheets because, I love to sleep and i don't sleep very well at night. I usually toss and turn a lot at night and i think the big reason of that is my sheets Before these i was sleeping on 400 thread count cotton sheets and they were nice, But when i slept on these new Egyptian comfort 1800 thread count sheets I slept like a baby!! I didn't toss and turn at all and got a great nights sleep! The sheets are really soft. I do find they are a little too thin but i would imagine that's because they are 1800 thread count. I can see these sheets lasting a pretty long time. They have a 7 year Guaranteed no pill balls with normal wear and tear. I really did love these sheets and plan on putting the other set on my guest bedroom bed. I want my guest to have a great night sleep and I know they will with these sheets! The best part is these sheets are very affordable they cost only 44.95 for any size and they come with a fitted sheet, a top sheet and two pillow case's! That's such a steal!! So if you want to buy a great Christmas gift or birthday gift or any gift at all this is a great gift to give somebody and you wont break your bank!  They come in many colors as well so there's a color for everyone in your family. I'm thinking about buying everyone in my family a set of these for Christmas next year!! You should definitely give these sheets a try! You will love them just as much as I do!! Now i look forward to going to bed every night! :]


                                    Product Info

Sleep like a baby tonight with affordable luxurious linens from The Sheet People. You won't believe what a difference sleeping on our 1800-thread count Egyptian Comfort sheets makes. Contact us today to order affordable luxury sheets and linens.We discovered this luxurious fabric while overseas two years ago. The merchants who spun the fabric were looking for a market and, after exhaustive trips back and forth overseas, we finally guaranteed ourselves an ample supply of this amazing material. The mills take the material and spin it into the remarkably soft 1800-thread count material that comprises the Egyptian Comfort bed sheets that we sell today. As we have eliminated the middleman and outsourced factories, we keep our prices down to the bone for your exclusive benefit. We continue to keep our prices low by selling through our online store, as well as home shows, craft shows, women's shows etc.

                                Where To Buy?
   
    https://sleeponluxury4less.com/sheetspayment.aspx






3 comments:

  1. we are the most Deep Pocket Fitted Sheets effective leading the Egyptian home linens market in manufacturing and distributing quality bedding and linen product for sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Much did these Scam Artists Pay you to Lie For Them So They Could Keep Scamming Honest People Out of Their Hard Earn Money They Are Lying About The Quality Of This Fabric IT IS NOT EGYPTIAN COTTON INSTEAD IT'S A CHEAP CHINESE MICROFIBER YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED 🤬🤬🤬👎

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work…
    queen sheet sets

    ReplyDelete

 

Translate