Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

My Review On Barbara's Oreo Cookie Cream Pie!

Disclaimer: I received one cookie pie $19.50 value for free for my honest review in return! 



            

                                   MY REVIEW

When i got a yes to review one of Barbara's cookie pies I was so excited! All her pies and cookies look so delicious on her site. When she told me she was sending me an Oreo cookie cream pie i was even more excited because I love Oreo's!! This cookie pie was so delicious you can tell that this pie was made with lots of love! It tasted so homemade. The crust was amazing!! After just eating one piece i wanted another but didn't let myself. I cant wait to have another piece tom though. I think I found my new favorite pie. My husband isn't a big Oreo fan but he also really enjoyed his piece! He as well said that it was pretty good. I don't think that it will last very long in our house. I really want to try warming it up in the microwave to see how it tastes a little warm. I imagine it will give it a little extra touch! You guys should really get your hands on one of these you will be just as hooked as I'am! Thanks so much Barbara for giving me a chance to try one of your pies I'm in love! I cant wait to try more of your delicious looking products on your website! :]



                                          INFO



Barbara remembers the sensory delight and excitement of helping her Mom and Nana (both also named Barbara) create home-made, hand pressed, hand-decorated cookies and then packaging them in gift tins for family and friends. Through the years, Barbara came to realize that Mom’s and Nana’s special little secrets for preparing dough and crafting butter cookies created a unique flavor and texture that still has not been duplicated commercially.
Combining her educational and professional marketing background with her love of baking, and to find a way to honor her Mom and wonderful family, Barbara embarked on this new business venture. Starting small, but thinking big, she created Barbara’s Cookie Pie Company. Barbara uses the same butter cookie dough that’s been passed through the generations in her family as the platform to build her unique Cookie Pies. Each pie is inspired by a family member or friend in her life.
After much planning and experimentation along with the generous help of guiding partners, family and friends. Barbara’s entrepreneurial dream has taken shape. It is with great pride, immeasurable love and great passion that she offers this collection of hand-crafted, simply scrumptious Original Cookie Pies.
Barbara’s mission is to commercialize without compromise the very same dough that her Nana and Mom made in their kitchens generations ago, and fuse this artisan dough with popular cookie and candy classic toppings to take cookies to a place they’ve never been.
Barbara has a Bachelors and Master’s degree from Queen’s College, City University of New York and an MBA from New York University’s Stern School of Business. She had a successful career as a marketing professional for 30 years as well as invested thousands of baking hours before embarking on Barbara’s Cookie Pie entrepreneurial venture.


                            Where To Buy!!

Barbara's cookie pies and cookies are great for gifts, parties, desserts, holidays, snacks & catering.  Barbaras Cookie Pies also offers Fundraising ProgramsCorporate giftsChocolate Dipped Dried Fruit and more! Barbaras Cookie Pies and Butter Cookies are delivered fresh to your door locally and nationwide. You can order on              Barbara's website http://www.barbarascookiepies.com. Also like her on her FACEBOOK follow her on her TWITTER and you can find her on YOUTUBE. Also  read her BLOG as well!! :]                                    
                                                               


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate