Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My Review Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation.

First off i absolutely love this foundation!! I put a little dab about the size of a dime on my beauty blender and dabbed all over my face. I brought it down to my neck as well. It blended in so well and left a full flawless matte coverage! I didn't need to use much at all a little bit goes a very long way.. it was so light. It also was not heavy at all, and it was also not very greasy. It stayed on all day without any problems. It def minimized the appearance of my pores my face was not shiny afterwards.. hands down this is the best foundation i have ever used and when i run out i will def be buying more!! i got to try this from influenster thanks so much influenster for letting me try this out. :]


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate