Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 24, 2014

My review on Pretzel Crisps®

Disclamer: I received 9 bags of Pretzel Crisps® from the Pretzel Crisps® company for  free for my honest review in return. 

I received the flavors sea salt and cracked pepper, garlic Parmesan,chipotle cheddar, original, jalapeno jack, honey mustard and onion, sesame, everything, and buffalo wing. Pretzel Crisps® is baked pretzel which makes them healthier for you. They taste really good they are not like your ordinary pretzel at all they taste way better. They have the crunch of a potato chip without the fat and calories. They are made without trans fat,saturated fat or cholesterol. they are very thin, you can eat them directly out the bag or put toppings on them like cheese, deli meat or dip them in any low fat spread. You can find Pretzel Crisps® at most grocery stores like Walmart and target.I love pretzel crisps cause i feel i can snack in a heartier way. I love to make healthier choices every chance i get. for you sweet tooth people they also have sweet pretzel crisps as well. My favorites were the honey mustard and onion they have a lot of flavor and stood out the most to me. The one that didn't really stand out in flavor was the chipotle Cheddar i wish it had a stronger chipotle flavor. My husbands favorites were the bolder flavors jalapeno jack and the buffalo wing. He said they have just the right heat and taste great! They are not too hot/spicy so kids can enjoy them too! When we run out of our bags we will continue to buy them they are amazing! You can check out their site at www.pretzelcrisps.com and also check out their Facebook. I would defiantly recommend you to go to your nearest store and pick up a bag or two you wont regret it! I'am so happy i found a new snack thanks Pretzel Crisps® I hope you guys will be just as addicted as i'am now! :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate