Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 27, 2014

My review on Mrs Renfro's salsa and bbq sauce!

Disclaimer: I received an salsa and BBQ sauce for free in return for my honest review! 



Mrs. Renfro's sent me Chipotle  Corn Salsa and the  Barbecue Sauce for free in return for my honest review. The chipotle corn salsa was very tasty, I thought it would be very spicy, but it wasn't at all. It had a little heat but nothing that's not tolerable. It had really great flavor. I'm a big salsa girl so i really enjoyed it! The BBQ sauce was one of the best BBQ sauces i have ever used, it had a very sweet and smokey flavor. My husband and I used it on beef ribs and sausage, It gave both of them an amazing flavor. It was mouth watering. It also had a little hint of spice. we really love this BBQ and plan on buying more when we run out. Mrs. renfro's is a company that  makes gourmet salsa  that has delicious flavor and a great value price!  They also have other products you can try as well such as relishes, peppers and sauces. There is so much i want to try from this company. What i have tried is amazing so i don't doubt the other products would be just as good. You really should check this company out, you wont regret it they have great products, and have been in business since 1940!!  You can order from  www.renfrofoods.com  or contact them on Facebook! Stay tuned i will have a giveaway with some of Mrs. Renfro's products coming soon!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate