Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 11, 2014

My Review On Jamberry Nail Sticks.

Disclaimer: Lyssa Stewart sent a set of Jamberry stickers to try for free in return for my honest review! 

                                    My Review

I was so excited when i got the chance to try Jamberry nails. I love to have pretty nails and toes for the summer time, so i jumped to try Jamberry nails. I have really short nails so i was very nervous that they wouldnt come out right. But it was a lot easier to do then i thought they would be. I turned my straightner on low and layed the jamberry nail sticker on it for five seconds. It says to use a blow dryer but i was told a straightner works a lot better. After heating the nail sticker up for 5 seconds I placed it on my nail and i rubbed them to get the bubbles out. I then had to cut the the acess sticker off of my nail. You useally just would file them down but it was a lot eaiser for me to cut them due to my short nails. After I cut them i filled them under my nails. After I did all of my nails I was so supirse at how cute they looked. I got the wild thing pattren it is a cute zebra and lepored pattren! Iam a huge zebra lover and the lepored added to it just made it so much cuter!! I'am in love with my nails! I can't wait to try them on my toes. Once i let my nails grow out a little i think it will be so much eaiser to do. But I have proven that even girls with short nails can still wear Jamberry nail stickers.  They have so many cute designs go browse the site there is a pattren for everyone! So what are you waiting for order you some today so you can have cute nails and toe nails for the summer. I promise you will get compliments all day long!!! :] 


Product Info 
Tap into your wide side with the Jamberry Animal instinct nail wraps. Each design features a unique animal print that can be paired with other Jamberry nail wraps or Jamberry Professional Nail Lacquer. Lasts up to 2 weeks on fingernails and 4 weeks on toe nails.



Company Info

The story of Jamberry Nails begins with three sisters who possess distinct personal tastes, but share a love for style. After an expensive afternoon together at the nail salon, Lyndsey, Christy and Keri vowed to find a simpler, more cost effective way to keep their hands looking polished, while still spending time together. 

After lots of trial and error, the proprietary nail wraps of Jamberry Nails launched in late 2010. The DIY, at-home application and incredible variety of designs caught on quickly and sales soared. A new era of nail art was born. 

Gone are the days of nails that chip and flake after only a few days! Gone are the days of the single colored manicure. Gone are the mani/pedis that take all afternoon and most of your cash too! Jamberrynail wraps arm you with style and confidence while demanding very little of your time or money. 

Join the nail revolution, ladies! 


Where To Buy?

www.lyssastewart.jamberrynails.net


Social Media 
Facebook 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate