Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 3, 2014

My Review On Buffalo Bob's Big Game Meat Snacks.

Disclaimer: Buffalo Bob's sent me a 20 Piece variety pack of their big game meat snacks. 

                                My Review

Buffalo Bob's Sent me a 20 piece variety pack of their big game meat snacks. This is what i got in that variety pack, I got 9 jerky's and 14 meat sticks. The jerky's are Alligator BBQ, Smoked Ostrich, Smoked Buffalo, Hickory Smoked Elk, Kangaroo, Peppered Venison, Wild Boar BBQ, Chipotle And Garlic Buffalo, Pemmican style Beef. The meat sticks are, Alligator Cajun, Alligator Mild, Alligator Cajun, Kangaroo Outback, Ostrich, Venison Mild, Venison Teriyaki, Venison Fire, Pheasant, Maple Duck, antelope, Wild Boar BBQ, Pork Hawaiian Style and Pork Jalapeno.  I was excited when I got a yes to try there meat snacks because I have never tried any big game meats before besides alligator. It was so fun to try all the different big game meats! They had some Animals I haven't even tired before it was too cool! I was most excited to try the kangaroo i love kangaroos and always wanted to know what they tasted like, To my surprise Kangaroo taste very Yummy! They all taste very good! They all had great flavor and Texture!!  they also taste very fresh! The only con I had was that the Jerky's was very tough! Some of the meat sticks were very mushy but that's understandable cause all animal meat are different in texture! I really enjoyed all these Meat Snacks! I love how i could just throw them in a zip lock bag and put them in my purse and me have a easy snack on the run! They were very delicious and I was so lucky to Get to experience trying new big game animals! If you want to try something new and also have an delicious experience like i did I would definitely buy these and give them a try!! They also make a great fathers day gift, Or Birthday gift for any guy in your life as well. Also for the price you get a lot of snacks so its an great deal! I fell in love with these Beef snacks!! You will fall in love too! :]

                                 Where To Buy?
                http://www.biggamegoodies.com/


                 FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate