Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Review On Morning Glamour Pillow Case.

Disclaimer: Morning Glamour sent me two pillow cases for free in return for my honest review.



                                 My Review
First off I want to say I absolutely love this pillow case!! I slept with it on my pillow last night, and it is the softest pillow case ever! It is made of satin so you can imagine how amazing my head felt on it. I slept like a baby on this pillow case. I love that Satin helps hair breakage because my hair is thinning really bad so anything to help that is amazing. I also love how it helps to eliminate hair frizz while you sleep as well. Its gentle on your face as well which is amazing because I'am a stomach sleeper so my face lays on my pillow the whole night! I'm in love with these pillow cases and don't think I want to go back to a regular cotton pillow i choose these pillow cases over cotton. The only con is if you are a big sweater when you sleep satin pillow cases may not be the best option for you. My husband used the other pillow case and he sweats a whole lot as is when he sleeps, and he said that the pillow case just made him sweat more he woke up and his hair was soaking wet. But if your not a big sweater like me then i would definitely give these pillow cases a go, You will fall in love like with them like me! :]

                                              INFO

How Did We Start?
Morning Glamour LLC is owned and operated by Kristen Lantz and Hector Loza.
Morning Glamour was born in 2011, when Kristen and her sister had an epiphany after switching to satin pillowcases. They realized that satin offers a surprising amount of beauty benefits, from tame morning hair to fewer wrinkles. The difference was so palpable, they realized that they were getting real "beauty sleep." It was then that they determined that satin pillowcases should be sold in beauty aisles everywhere. Thus came Morning Glamour, the company that redefines how you rest.
About the Founders
Kristen Lantz has been in the garment manufacturing business for over 23 years. She started at Teaze of California as the receptionist in 1987, eventually working her way up to President in 2004. She, along with her team, helped build an account with Target from nothing to over 25 million in sales while maintaining a strong partnership over the years. Teaze won countless awards for over 10 consecutive years and became one of the largest suppliers of girls' clothing in the US.
Hector Loza has been in the garment manufacturing business for over 25 years, graduating with a degree in Manufacturing Management from FIDM in 1987. He started at Teaze of California in 1989 as Production Manager and became Vice President in 2004. His extensive knowledge of sewing facilities/manufacturing both stateside and abroad is invaluable in helping Morning Glamour thrive.


Beauty sleep takes on new meaning with Morning Glamour's wrinkle-preventing, gentle-on-hair satin pillowcases.
Studies have shown that sleeping on a satin pillowcase can reduce wrinkles and help prevent hair loss and breakage. This is especially important because those "sleep wrinkles" that develop overnight might become permanent as we age. Yikes!
As for your hair? Friction between your hair and a cotton pillowcase can cause hair damage and breakage (see: bed head). When you eliminate friction by sleeping on a smooth satin pillowcase, you eliminate that morning frizz and keep your locks healthy.
You'll be hooked on Morning Glamour's satin bliss from the first night, and those sleep lines and broken hairs will be a thing of the past.

                              Where To Buy?
               http://www.morningglamour.com/all

Please check morning glamour out on FACEBOOK,TWITTER and INSTAGRAM.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate