Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Review On The Kernel Season's Popcorn Seasoning!

Disclaimer: I received a gift set of 8 seasonings and 2 bags of popcorn for free for my honest review in return!




                                                       

                                  MY REVIEW

I 'am a huge popcorn eater, It's one of my all time favorite snacks to eat. So when I got a chance to try kernel season's popcorn seasoning I was so excited. I received the flavors Ranch, garlic Parmesan, Kettle corn, Butter,nacho cheese, caramel, Bacon and cheddar, white Cheddar. My favorite flavors out of all of these were the Kettle Corn, Butter, and the white cheddar. But I really enjoyed them all. The caramel seasoning cured my sweet tooth while the others cured my salty cravings! These seasonings made the popcorn taste just so much better. My husband and little 5 year old niece loved them as well.  They have a total of 12 flavors to choose from so there is a flavor for everyone in your house. It's super easy to use as well you just sprinkle on the popcorn and shake shake shake the bag and ENJOY! If you not a fan of popcorn these are great on veggies to give them flavor as well.I'am so glad I got to try these i don't think i can eat popcorn ever again plain, I'm hooked. You should definitely give this a try I think you will be in love.



                                       INFO


Kernel Season’s was created in a college dorm room when Brian (the founder) wanted to spice up his popcorn. People began knocking at his door, asking for the special seasonings so he set out to make the perfect blend of spices. After a few years of hard work Kernel Season’s was born and his quest to rid the world of naked popcorn began Kernel season’s  12 seasoning flavors along with popcorn, popcorn makers, butter, and more.


                                                          Where To Buy?
You can buy kernel season's in  most grocery stores such as Walmart, Target, ALBERTSON'S  and K-mart.  You can also buy them online and get discounts at http://www.kernelseasons.com.

Check them out also on  FACEBOOK and TWITTER.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate