Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Review On Snikiddy Snacks.

Disclamier: snikiddy snacks sent me a coupon to get 2 free bags in return for my honest review.
                                          

                                          My Review
Snikiddy sent me a coupon to get 2 snikiddy snacks free. I got the eat your vegetables in sea salt and Italian herb and olive oil. I really enjoyed the sea salt more then the Italian  herb and olive oil. You would think these chips would have a bad veggie taste but they actually don't, They are pretty delicious! Snikiddy makes other snacks as well that i wanted to try but none of my stores in my area carried them all i could find was the  eat your vegetables chips. I love that when you eat this chips you are eating really healthy, you are getting a full serving of vegetables  in every ounce. These chips are different from any other kind of chips, which is amazing cause its good to switch it up every once in awhile!  I love how much great flavor these chips have! I didn't think i was going to like them at all, BUT I LOVE THEM!  if you want to eat a healthy kind of chip I would definitely give snikiddy eat your vegetable chips a try  you may fall in love too!

Product Info
Healthy meets tasty. Introducing healthy, wholesome & delicious chips with a full serving of veggies in every ounce.
Is your family tired of the “same old, same old” snack offerings, and ready to embrace healthier snacking alternatives? Eat Your Vegetables® is the only real veggie snack offering that tastes like a mainstream chip. Satisfy your greatest snack desires while eating chips that contain a full serving of vegetables in just one ounce. With Eat Your Vegetables®™, healthier just got a lot tastier!


Company Info
Founded in late 2006 by Mary Schulman and her mother, Snikiddy® creates products for families actively looking for healthier foods that satisfy their snack cravings. The Snikiddy brand is a portfolio of better for you snacks that are simple, wholesome real products for families. So dig in, it’s all good.
Where did the name come from? Snikiddy® is a shortened (and let’s face it, easier to say) form of the word persnickety, which means choosy or picky. Growing up, Janet (Mary’s mom) and her siblings were known around school as the Snikiddy kids (a badge they wore proudly) because they always ate healthy lunches. Their mom (Grandma), ahead of her time with her passion for good health, would pack their lunch boxes full of locally grown produce and very simple foods. A teacher once referred to them as being persnickety and the kids’ version of the word (snikiddy) stuck.


Where To Buy?

Also check out this amazing company on FACEBOOK and TWITTER.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate