Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My review on bulu box!

Bulu sent me complimentary box to review its 10 dollars a month. It is a fitness/healthy box. You get 6-7 samples! If you live. Healthy lifestyle/ goes to the gym or just like to watch your weight this box is perfect for you! I really enjoyed this box! I got  a vanilla meal replacement protein powder, that was very yummy! I added in my daily smoothie! I also received some orange drink mixes that help you burn calories! They were very tasty! I got some hemp hearts they were very good in my yogurt it also help fill me up faster! I got some fat burner vitimines. I lastly got some headache powder which helped my headache go away real quick!! So it def came in handy!! I really enjoy this box a lot! Only con is most of my samples were pretty small, bit for 10 dollars i would say still worth it! I really think you should check them out! They are a great subscription company!! thanks!

You can get this box from: www.bulubox.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate